Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sell Gold Jewellery


Do you have gold jewellery pieces that have seen more time in a drawer than on your wrist, hand or neck? Well why are you letting those pieces collect dust? Sell gold jewellery and put cash in your pocket. All gold has value. Necklaces, watch bands, class rings, if it's gold, you'll get paid. I thought it was too good to be true, but it really works. I had links that were taken out of a gold watch and a gold necklace I wore as a child. These items sat in a drawer for years until I decided to sell gold jewellery for myself. I took them to one of the thousands of authorized dealers that are just sitting and waiting for people like us to sell gold jewellery for top dollar. In minutes, the pieces were weighed, tested for authenticity, tagged and bagged. In 15 minutes I had $175, for something that I was never going to use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment